1. To access the ABC Report survey, go to https://commhealthcare.com/abc-report/
2. All questions with an asterisk (*) next to them are mandatory to answer.
3. Enter your caregiver ID number and your patient’s admission ID number and patients name.
4. Complete the survey questions by choosing from the drop boxes or checkboxes. In the sections marked Clinical ABC, My Patient is, and Activity. Specific ABCDEF change drop boxes will only appear if you select “Yes, ABC changes” otherwise they will be hidden.
5. In the Patient Info section enter the number that pertains to each question or check the box if it is not needed.
6. Complete the survey by clicking Submit.
7. You will see a success message if the survey was completed correctly. To start a new survey, click on the words Click Here to submit a new ABC Report.
8. If you miss or skip a question you will be prompted with a message Some questions are not answered please check again.
9. Answer the questions missed in the RED Boxes and click Submit again to complete the survey.
10. You will see a success message if the survey was completed correctly. To start a new survey, click on the words Click Here to submit a new ABC Report.